Thursday, April 29, 2010

Here we go again!

It's for real time to make sure the childproofing is intact, b/c this little girl is all about exploring these days! She's still not crawling on her knees, but it is amazing how far she can get doing her little commando crawl. And she's fast! I told Jackson this morning that she was looked like a little caterpillar -- only faster.

I sat there watching her pull up to this plant, part of me wanting to say no and the other part of me just amazed how fast she's growing. And even when she ripped a piece of it off, I still couldn't say anything. I truly can't believe how fast we've gone from this to this.
While all these new exploration skills are fun to watch and all, you definitely can't take your eye off her. I looked down at her yesterday and she was chewing on a little cereal puff she found on the floor. And considering Jackson's fascination with cramming all kinds of little things into his trucks and 'traylas', there are 'things' everywhere that aren't so edible! I've already collected all the 'money' I can find and put it away, because I know what can happen there!

1 comment:

Ali G said...

Babies cause global warming