Some of the things that come out of that little boy's mouth just crack me up. Here are some of my most recent favorites....
While having dinner the past couple of nights, Jackson has said, "Mmm. Dat good Mommy. Daddy, say thank you!"
We've all (minus Sean) had a cold lately. Being stuffy has effected some of Jackson's words. Most notably the word 'corn'. He actually says 'porn'. Hehehe. :-) So in context, this has made for quite a few laughs lately. You know, like, "Mmm PORN!" Or outside of church on Sunday when Jackson saw a flower that resembled corn, he said, "Look Daddy. PORN!" And I must admit, just for a laugh, there have been a few times when I prompted him to say it, like when we saw the picture in a book or something.
We were playing high five last night. You know, up high, down low, too slow. Well, I had done that to him a couple of times then asked him to do it for me. He said, "Up high. Down low. In da hole." It was just soooo funny hearing him say that b/c I had never down that with him before. He said he learned that from Pa-Jack. Probably so.
No comments:
Post a Comment