Friday, April 9, 2010

A Better Blogger

Lately there have been things that I've tried to recall and I've went back through the archives of the blog to see if I have it 'documented'. Sometimes I'm lucky and find what I'm looking for, but most of the time I don't. Since I started this blog, I've written about lots of things, but some of the things I've left out have been the most important. Like looking back, I didn't post at all about being pregnant until I was almost 5 months along. And even then, I didn't blog about how I was feeling, what I was experiencing, etc. Things that looking back now, I wish I would have. This blog has been a great place for me to document all our 'good times' but now I realize that it really is more like our story book. And I do want to get it printed into a book, so that in 20 years I can look back at what life was like way back when. I would love to say I have a great memory, but the truth is I can't remember crap. Keeping up with this blog does take time, which I don't always have the most of. Yeah, it's 2:30 and I'm still in my pj's. But, if I don't MAKE the time, in two more years, I'll look back and realized I've skipped even more. So my GOAL now is to become a better blogger. Over the next couple of days, I plan to share Kate's new 'moves' and Jackson's new favorite word, "Why?" And how it's going in Jackson's big boy bed. Like right now, when he's refusing to nap!! Because seriously, a shower was the next thing on my list!

No comments: