Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bathtime X 2

Their first bath together!
They both loved it! Kate probably a little more than Jackson, since she's just graduated out of the baby tub. Not to mention that she just loves 'playing' with him! He doesn't have to do much at all to really get her laughing. And yes, I realize we have one skinny little boy. He eats, like a typical toddler, but he eats! Looking at Sean and me, I guess he doesn't have much of a chance, huh??

3 comments:

Ashely said...

Kate actually looks a bit terrified! Can't wait to see those little boogers this weekend!

Amy said...

My comment has nothing to do with the adorable little boy or the beautiful little peanut taking a bath, but with how impressed I am with that ducky that so strategically placed himself for the picture! ;)

Seymour said...

feed me