Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tricia's having a baby!

 

I helped host a baby shower for Tricia a couple of weeks ago.  All of our plans turned out great and Tricia got lots of adorables for little Molly!

Kim had the idea for this clothesline filled w/ outfits for Molly.  It was the perfect, practical decoration!
I mentioned to the other girls early on in our planning that I had an idea for a cake, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull it off.  After my plans for Jackson's cake had to get scratched, I was determined to make a fun one for Tricia.  The only other time I had worked with two tiers was with Emma's panda bear cake.  Amy and I learned then that having a level cake is critical to having sturdy tiers.  This time my fear of having slipping tiers resulted in layers that could have used a little more icing, but I was happy with how it looked, at least.  Cause that's what a cake is for, right?  Just to look at.  ;-)     


Just the cutest Mommy-to-Be!
 
 
I love this picture of us girls w/ Tricia.  We are all just so happy for her and Jason!
Molly is one lucky little girl, Tricia!  You are going to be a fabulous Mommy and I can't wait to meet her!!

No comments: