Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh Google Reader, why do I love thee?

As I was flipping through blogs tonight, I stumbled upon these cute watercolor prints on Thinking About Pretty.  This one would be perfect next to our kitchen table.  I'd love for Jackson and Kate to grow up reading that every day.
And this little birdie one would be great sitting on a bookshelf in Kate's room. 

I only found those after I found this fun twine at Hip Hip Hooray.  I'm thinking it could be used to make some cute and easy Christmas wrapping flair!  

Then somehow I ended up on Etsy...oh yeah, to look at the watercolor prints.  While I was there I stumbled onto the artist who painted the art in Kate's room.  I've really been thinking about finishing up the deco in their bathroom w/ a dragonfly and caterpillar painting and a frame showing off lots of their cute bathtime pictures.  Who needs brick and mortar when you've got Etsy

No comments: