That is apparently the question Kate is asking herself these days, b/c over the past couple of weeks, her naps seem to have fallen to the bottom of her to-do list. I know that Jackson and Kate are going to be completely different and all, but sleep isn't one of those things that I necessarily want to be different. Jackson is a fantastic sleeper and has been all along. Sleeping 11 hours or so at night and taking a 2 hour nap mid-day ain't too bad for a 3 year old! I realize that could change in an instant, so I say this knocking on wood. Today, Kate's afternoon nap was barely 30 minutes, with only an hour long morning nap. She still goes to bed early, but that's also because she can't make it any longer. Maybe she's ready to drop the morning nap. It seems early (compared to Jackson). Then again, she's already proven she's gonna be different! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment