Jackson started back to preschool this morning. He seemed pretty indifferent to the idea ever since we started talking about it a few days ago. He even told me last night that he didn’t want to go to school. He actually seemed pretty excited this morning though. He helped pick out his shirt and got dressed with no stalling. And when he spotted the red rooftop of the preschool in the distance, he pointed and said, “My school! My school!” He went right into his classroom and started checking it all out. I left without much of anything – he really wasn’t even interested in giving me goodbye loves. C’mon, Jackson -- I’d expect that in high school, but you’re only 3 you know!
Here’s to a great second year of preschool! I can’t wait to hear about all of your new friends!
1 comment:
You're getting to be such a big boy Jackson!!! I hope you have a great year at school and make lots of new little friends!!!
Post a Comment