Monday, August 30, 2010

The Purple Basket

Jackson pooped on the potty!  Jackson pooped on the potty!  Woo Hoo!!!!  Maybe I won't have the first kid in college wearing pull-ups!  That dang purple basket has been sitting on top of the refrigerator for over a month now.  And he knew he'd get to pick from one of the toys inside, once he pooped on the potty.  It didn't seem to faze him.  Sweet CAT backhoe.  Matchbox airplane.  Helicopter.  Who needs it?

I knew he was getting more and more interested b/c last week he would ask to go sit on the potty.  No results, but I felt that was progress.  Well, tonight he asked to see the purple basket.  Sean pulled it down and he started looking at all the toys inside.  Then he said, 'I'm gonna get somein in da purple basket!"  And lo and behold if he didn't hop right up on the big potty and take a crap!  I'm telling you what, I've never been so excited about poop in my life!

And he knew exactly what he wanted first -- a CAT trackhoe!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Jackson!!