Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I could spend endless hours browsing on Etsy. There is just so much fun stuff on there. But the best part is, it's all handmade and the sellers are just like you and me. Not a big box store with a bunch of stuff imported from China.

I love these backpacks from Bratsacks Baby. I could see Jackson with this one...
And maybe this one for Kate in a couple of years...
Check out all this from Lomah Acres. They have some really cute dresses and most of them are on sale for $10.99. This chocoloate and pink one is my favorite...
I have always wanted a dipes and wipes case. This little monkey one is adorable!
I love all the pretty crayon cases. I think these are all great gift ideas!
How adorable is this baby tie onesie from veryKIKI!?! Anybody having a boy anytime soon? Anyone? Anyone?
And these little hats from My Polka Dot Princess make my heart melt. They come in all sizes -- newborn to adult. I'm pretty sure Kate'll need one of these!
How sweet would a little eensy baby look in this bear hat?
Or a toddler in the frog hat?
There are so many cute ones for girls, like this green and pink one...
Or this pink and chocolate one?
That's retail therapy right there. I only 'window shopped', but I still feel like I brought a little home. Nighty night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like handknit hats, you know a knitter (hint hint).

BTW - Matt's hat is finally finished! It's a little short, but I can add a few rows onto the bottom of it for him. The good news is it is warm! =D I'll be updating Flickr later today, it'll be on there =D

Theo said...

Jenn, could you make me a Gordon Gartrell shirt????