Because Jackson has wanted to this...
and this......sooooo bad for sooooo long! When he woke up from his nap and I told him we were going outside to play it was like it was Christmas all over again! I don't think he's ever been so cooperative as I changed him, put his shoes on, etc. He was so excited!!
Then when Kate woke up from her nap, we took a little walk in the neighborhood. She loved it, too! This was her first 'sittin' up like a big girl in the stroller' walk she's ever been on! She was just a kickin' those little legs and halfway through our walk when she kicked her blanket off, I realized she had also kicked off one of her socks. So Jackson and I started playing 'Who Can Find Kate's Sock First', but it turns out neither of us won. The school bus driver stopped on her way back by us to tell us she saw in the road up ahead. How nice, right!?
2 comments:
They both look like they were enjoying the outdoors!!!
The sudden burst of warm air must be brought on by extreme climate change forces.
Post a Comment