Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree Hunt 2008

We went to the mountains for our annual "Tree Hunt" last weekend with the Ryans and the Pridgens. As always, it was a fun weekend! We hula hooped on the Wii and played Boggle on Friday night. Wow, virtual hula hooping -- who would have thought it could be such a workout? And funny!?! It was hilarious!!! After our tree hunt on Saturday, we played the Right Family, musical chairs, built some structures with presents, and played what was probably the funniest game ever...I don't have a name -- but, it involved oranges and pantyhose! I have no idea where Amy found this game, but it should definitely be featured on Ellen!

It really was a great weekend, even though I started with the nasty crud on Saturday. I felt like poo! (And now, I think I've gotten everyone else sick! Sorry y'all...) When we were out tree hunting, it started snowing. Just a few flakes, but it was enough to complete the scenery! It was really cold, but that is what we were there for. Christmastime in the mountains and a great weekend with family -- a wonderful way to kick off this very special holiday season!


At the tree farm

Jackson and Emma having dinner together!

Mamma helped Ryley and Jackson build a fort!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVIE!!!

This is the oranges and pantyhose game! What else can I say???

2 comments:

Ashely said...

I have played the oranges in the pantyhose game before and couldn't breathe when it was over! I love that Riley is out in front!

J.T. SUMMER + EASTON said...

Haha, the 'orange' game looks quite fun. You guys always have some pretty sweet games! :)