...My cell phone?? On the second level on the garage? That's where I found it tonight! And no, I didn't put it there! There have been quite a few things that have gotten "lost" in this house in the last year, Amy's keys, my Marbles card, one particular sock (see below) and the TV remote from our bedroom. My cell phone almost became another, except it comes equipped with a ringer. It was actually on vibrate, but I still managed to "listen" it out. Now, as for Amy's (correction: Stevie's) keys, I still have no idea...Jackson was only about 6 months old then, so he couldn't have had anything to do with them. Really weird though! But these most recent misplacments, I think we may have a little bandit on our hands! We have searched this house over more than once looking for the remote. I have no idea what he could have done with it! I was just about ready to give up on it, but this cell phone thing has me convinced that Jackson has hid it somewhere! Just where? This must be some kind of developmental stage -- hoarding (or hiding) things? Too funny!
** So this is me on a Saturday morning in October, digging through the trash. I was looking for the sock and yes, I found it...in the trash! It was almost a matter of principle that I found that sock. I couldn't be going crazy!
1 comment:
If it makes you feel better, Caleb tried to flush Nina's phone along with other things. Let's hope Jackson doesn't go down that route!
Post a Comment