It's been a few weeks since I bought the four new sippies, so I've given each of them a chance to spill, leak, etc. I'm very excited to tell you that I do have a favorite...and the best part is, it was only $.99!!! It's also BPA free, which is great because of all those negative BPA reports I've been hearing about lately. It is made by Munchkin and I found it at Target. I can't find it online, but if you are in the Target sippy aisle, there is only one cup for less than $1. I did have one leaky incident with it the other day, but I think that was user error. I didn't have the lid screwed on tightly. Other than that though, this cup seems to work well and Jackson likes it. He can drop it and I don't see splatters and he can leave it on it's side and I don't find a pool of milk underneath it. The picture below is of the cup laying on the floor. I picked it up after several minutes and there was no spilled milk. Awesome!! This cup may not hold up to my high leak-proof standards forever, but for less than a buck, who cares!? I'll just replace it!! 

1 comment:
Haha, I will DEFINATELY check these out! Although I am 'attempting' to train Easton to use a regular cup now--the sippy will be around for quite sometime I'm certain! :)
Post a Comment