Monday, November 2, 2009

He's making his list...

Checking out all the latest toys in this year's Toys R Us Big Toy Book.

Can you believe it? Christmas will be here before we know it! I was in Target today and noticed the shelves are already filling up with all things Christmas. We've been using the ole, "You'll have to tell Santa that you'd like that!" line when out shopping with Jackson for a few weeks now. And for the first time ever, I've already started shopping! That's right! I think having kids around just makes Christmastime so much more exciting! I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He looks like he's really into the toy book!! Christmas is going to be so much fun for him this year!!

Unknown said...

Oh, Shelly, stay strong! Thanksgiving needs to happen first!

=P

Sorry, I just LOOOVE Thanksgiving!