My parent's neighbor and good friend of our family, was featured in an article in Sunday's Fayetteville Observer. Check out the online version
here. I have to wonder though, is it really about the backdrop, or is just about slowing down to enjoy the finer things in life. I know I could certainly use a little more of that every now and again! Johnny, next time we're home, we'll be stopping by to 'sit a spell'.
1 comment:
That is so neat!! We don't get much press on the farm. But wouldn't you know? Now my bestest neighbors have got to move s*** house and all. DOT is out starting on the new road. The R.O.W goes through the living room. I saw the Fayettnam Observer metioned they lived in a trailer, but it felt like a home every time "I Sit A Spell". I know progress is good but what about their home:(
PaJack
Post a Comment