Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Graduation Playdate

It's no surprise that we like having parties. So when I told you about my Mama's graduation a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure you wondered where the party pictures were. Without further ado, here they are...

It was a very hot afternoon, so Maddie and Jackson cooled off in the little froggy pool.
Easton got there after naps and the three of them just had the BEST time together. While I was busy getting things out for the party, Summer somehow ended up with all three of them. I can hardly get Jackson to sit for a picture, so how she managed to get this I have no idea!
3 Little Cuties.
Easton.
Jackson and Easton taking a break from playing cornhole w/ Aunt Linda.
Buddies.
He's got game.
My Uncle Darryl w/ Jackson and Easton.
My Uncle Darryl and Me.
Somehow I ended up w/ three sparklers from Sarah and David's wedding, so we had a little sparkler fun w/ Easton, Maddie and Jackson. They were all not sure what to think at first. Especially Maddie.
Jackson couldn't even stay focused for the length of a sparkler.
And Easton was just getting beginning to warm up to it when his went out.
Maddie quickly figured it out though!
Now it's time for the grown-up party. We'll start w/ my lovely parents. Lookin' right dapper after almost 34 years!
Amy and Summer.
Danny and The Grad.
Amy and Me.
Uncle Darryl and Uncle Bud.
Timmy, Cuz and a bad-ass harmonica player -- from The Loose Floorboards.
Emma keepin' a watch on the crowd.
Family. Aunt Linda, Aunt Etta, Mama, Uncle Darryl.
Daddy and Aunt Linda.
Jammin'.
You know if there's music my Mama's gonna be a-dancin'.
Happy Graduation Mama! Good party!

** Sean is not pictured here b/c his race trip conflicted w/ the grad party. We tried to talk him into asking the pilot to drop him off on the farm, but he didn't feel like that was the best idea. Everybody missed him, especially me. :-(

No comments: