And had a lot of fun!
So, he went off, got his lawnmower, and played in the yard. He was no longer interested in pumpkin carving. As a matter of fact, he decided that the smaller pumpkin would be better used as a ball and threw it on the driveway. Fortunately, Kate's pumpkin did not bust. Once I got the eyes carved in to his pumpkin, he did stop by to take a look. He didn't stay for long though. I guess he figured I would let him use the knife, so what was the point in hanging around. "You do the work, Mom, and I'll check back in with you when you've got it all done."And this little pumpkin just slept through the little pumpkin carvin' party.
I know, there's not much to this little jack-o-lantern, but hey, it was our first pumpkin! He turned out alright I guess. Even if Jackson could have cared less about it, I kind of enjoyed myself! I think next time I'll step it up a bit and try for something a little more crafty!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment