Well, "game" may be an overstatement, but nonetheless we took Kate out for her first trip to Carter-Finley yesterday. She and Jackson both did great! It was a full out family affair since Nana, Pa-Jack, Mamma, Papa, Aunt Amy and Uncle Stevie were all there! The rain held out, so the weather was great, but between the Wolfpack loss and the loss of my cell phone, the day turned out to be a bit of a bummer! But hey, another day spent with family and friends is always something to be thankful for!!

She slept during the entire tailgate!

Watching the band march by!

Jackson enjoying a ride!

Jackson loves him some Jen!!

Don & Kate
---------------------------
As we were walking out at halftime, I noticed this guy and couldn't help but stop and take a picture! I'm not sure what I like best...the speedo or the boots! Wonder if the cops made him put some pants on???

1 comment:
oooo - pretty background
Post a Comment