I am so blessed to have the most amazing husband, family, and friends! I am so grateful for my wonderful life. It really is a Happy Birthday to me!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy Birthday....Me!
My birthday week (yes, I believe we should celebrate ourselves for the week, not just a day!) got off to a great start last night with dinner at PF Changs with my best girl, Ashely! We had a great dinner, then did a little shopping at Crabtree.
My yummy birthday cake. Carrot cake, my favorite!
Our fortune cookies. My fortune read: Your ability to find the silly in the serious will take you far. Good stuff.
Sean had my birthday dinner going before he left for work this morning! A yummy pot roast and veggies! It was already smelling good by the time I left for work, so I was looking forward to it all day!
And while I was having a great day at work, I was pleasantly surprised with a visit from my wonderful mother. She came up just to see me on my birthday! She just popped in carrying a balloon and a present, sweet new flip-flops, just in time to remind me that warm weather will be back. I just couldn't believe she came all the way up just to see me!
I am so blessed to have the most amazing husband, family, and friends! I am so grateful for my wonderful life. It really is a Happy Birthday to me!
I am so blessed to have the most amazing husband, family, and friends! I am so grateful for my wonderful life. It really is a Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I sure hope your week is "tootheriffic".....it has been too long since we've all hung out.
I stole your birthday present...but happy birthday anyways a day late
Yay! Birthday celebrations =D And I'm with you, I celebrate my birthday for the whole month instead of just the day.
Matt thinks it's a little excessive, but whatEVER, it's YOUR BIRTHDAY!
=D
Glad you had a great one! Tell Sean that roast looked yummy!
Post a Comment