Thursday, February 18, 2010
Fun With Play-Doh
I have always loved Play-Doh, especially the smell and feel of a freshly opened canister. Well, Jackson loves Play-Doh, too and I love that it can occupy him for quite a while! Yes, it makes a mess, but when you have a little helper around, it's not so bad! And while my favorite part of Play-Doh is the freshness, Jackson's favorite part is taking it all out and squishing the colors all together. I just have to put my OCD aside when we get out the Play-Doh and let him have at it. After all, it is his Play-Doh! Here he is cleaning up after round 1 - a.m.
And I must say, that he went and got the sweeper all by himself. I didn't prompt him at all. He noticed the mess on the floor and ran to get it. I actually had to quick pick up all the big chunks before he tried to suck them up with the sweeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment