Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NCSU v. UNC

We went out last Saturday for the Wolfpack's final game of the season against UNC. It was a fun tailgate b/c Matt & Beth were there with us (they came into town for Kate's baptism) along w/ MM & PP. Before the game we took our usual stroll through the Fanzone to see what we could find. No Mr. or Mrs. Wuf, but there was a really sweet race car. I'm not exactly sure where the driver races or anything, all I can tell you is that his car looked like a life size Hot Wheels. The driver did fire it up a couple of times, but not while Jackson was checking it out. I'm pretty sure he would have freaked out if he would have been close to the revving engine. Here he is telling us that he wants to get "in there".

Then getting an autographed picture from the driver... Burt Myers, I believe.

It was quite chilly out, but Mamma kept Kate nice and warm. Yes, she wrapped up in her lap somewhere...
Jackson got a view from up high from Matt. He loves sitting on shoulders like that!

The football game turned out to be a thriller with the Wolfpack holding off the Heels, 28 - 27! Whoop Whoop! Gotta love some ACC action along Tobacco Road!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good times! It needs to happen more often.