The Thanksgiving holiday started for Jackson, Kate and me last Wednesday when we packed up and headed on down to Bladenboro. Sean had to work Wednesday and also on Friday, so we were going to have to drive two cars anyway. Jackson was so excited to get to Nana and Pa-Jack's house!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Thanksgiving with the Jackson's
{My attempt to get the blog updated before our mountain trip wasn't too successful. I may have had better luck had I not spent the middle part of last week feeling crummy. Fortunately, it didn't last long, so I was good to go by the time we left on Friday. We had a great time and I have lots to share, but before I do I need to get caught up. For that, we'll need to go back to Thanksgiving...}
The Thanksgiving holiday started for Jackson, Kate and me last Wednesday when we packed up and headed on down to Bladenboro. Sean had to work Wednesday and also on Friday, so we were going to have to drive two cars anyway. Jackson was so excited to get to Nana and Pa-Jack's house!
He loves all the dogs...Chester, Emma and Oliver especially. Everytime we talk about going to Nana and Pa-Jack's house he starts naming off the dogs that he's going to see...Chester, Oliver and Emma. He sure loves them, but I'm not sure the feeling is mutual, especially from Chester. Emma doesn't seem to mind him though. This might be why...
While Jackson is all over the place, Kate's just chillin' in her swing!
Jackson is all about helping these days. It's really cute and I try really hard to let him help as much as I can, even though sometimes he's really just in the way. Here he is "helping" Nana make potato salad for Thanksgiving lunch.
Of course he had to "test" it...
He thought Pa-Jack should taste some too...
My Grandma was very happy to see and hold Kate. They were just as happy as they could be, sitting there together for the longest time.
The Thanksgiving holiday started for Jackson, Kate and me last Wednesday when we packed up and headed on down to Bladenboro. Sean had to work Wednesday and also on Friday, so we were going to have to drive two cars anyway. Jackson was so excited to get to Nana and Pa-Jack's house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I missed you all! Can't believe Jon boy was trusted with Kate.
Post a Comment