Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Just a few hours after stuffing myself with Thanksgiving goodness at my Uncle Joe & Aunt Marie's house, it was time to eat again. This time w/ my Mama's side of the family and at our house. (Just to clarify, not "our" house as in Sean and Shelly, but "our" house as in my parent's house.) Once again, it was great to see my family b/c we don't see each other nearly enough. Just a couple of weeks ago I did get to see my Aunt Etta, Uncle Brian and cousins Corri and Boogie, when they came up to Wendell to see us...mostly to see Kate, I'm sure. :-) We had such a good visit with them and I really wish we could do that more often. I'm just thankful for any time we get to spend together and I want to make sure our kids grow up knowing what a wonderful family we have!

Here's Aunt Etta lovin' on Kate.
Devan must have had the magic touch, b/c Kate went right to sleep as soon as she got her hands on her!
Jackson had the best time playing with his cousins, Easton and Maddie. I'm so bummed that I didn't get any pictures of him and Easton b/c they were so cute playing together. Whereever one went, the other was right behind! Maddie got there are little later and the three of them had a ball! Jackson was enjoying a cup of ice water with a spoon (a trick he learned from Ryley) and wanted to share his ice w/ Maddie.
After dinner, it was time to roast marshmallows out by the firepit. Jackson really enjoyed this!

And he even shared with his Pa-Jack!
Haley had a little flamer!
Good thing we had a Fire Chief there w/ us!
Here's Jackson and Easton giving goodbye hi-fives... Two little cuties!
She may have shared Kate with everyone else for a while, but Aunt Etta had a hard time letting her go at the end of the night. Who wouldn't love this?!

No comments: