As for Kate, both she and Jackson LOVE edamame so of course we started out with an order of that. We also had some pork gyoza for an appetizer and while Jackson wasn't really a fan, Kate LOVED it! We ordered just a side of rice for her, but she actually picked through some of the sushi pieces, too.
Here's a look at what we enjoyed...
I love this picture of Jackson! Look at him work those chopsticks. I should add that on his first piece he got frustrated with them and grabbed his fork, but after watching us eat, he decided to give them another try. :-)
Check out Jackson's plate when he was finished! I'd say there's no doubt that he enjoyed his first sushi experience!
Side note: Admittedly, Sean is not a fan of sushi. He loves fish and all the other things that make up a sushi roll, but together, he seems to have an issue with the texture. However, last night he decided to give it another try. And he confirmed, once again, that it's just not his thing. I think the pile of spicy tuna (that was mistakingly missing some sauce - probably b/c we ordered one of the other rolls without the spicy sauce for Jackson) was just too much for him. So I guess Jackson will have to join us on girl's night if he wants to go out for sushi again. That is, until Raleigh gets The Cowfish that is in talks. ;-)
1 comment:
Hope I'm not next.........
Post a Comment