- I'm pretty sure Kate is the first kid to not include Ma-Ma in their repertoire of 'first words'. I am apparently 'Ah-Ni'.
- Jackson is obsessed with hiding. He has to hide as soon as he hears Sean or me pull into the driveway after work. And at night, when we both put him to bed, one of us has to hide while the other helps him potty/wash/brush.
- This cold, rainy weather sucks. Even Jackson said today I'm ready for it to be summer. When I asked why, he said, Cause it'll be hot and we can go to da beach. I guess he's not the only one around here who's dreaming of sand between their toes.
- This weekend, I'm getting some stuff together for Jackson's Valentine's party at school next week. And you know what that means.... My birthday (and PARTY!!) are right around the corner! Whoop whoop!
- Netflix free trial. Streaming through the Wii. Awesome.
3 comments:
What party???
You know, the preschool party for Jackson. What else would I be talking about??
Ah-Ni has kinda of a ring to it!! Of course I know your birthday is right around the corner...but a party too???
Post a Comment