Saturday, February 19, 2011

I turned 30!!!

It has been a wonderful birthday week! Last Saturday night I was treated to a super fun 80's murder mystery birthday party! I knew there was a party, but had no idea that that all the 80's gear would be there! My actual birthday was on Wednesday and after Sean cooked a big sausage and egg breakfast for me, he had to take off for a conference in Houston, TX. Not to worry, I missed him on my birthday for sure, but still had a great day!! My mama came up and she, the kids, and I went out for a yummy lunch at McCormick & Schmick's. Shrimp and scallop mac & cheese -- DELISH! We spent the afternoon doing a little shopping and errand running, then Ashely came over with Cinelli's pizza and a salad. We had us a good 'ole girl's night in, with pizza, trashy tv and gossip!

While I'm working on editing the 450 pictures on my camera for the party, here's a little teaser for you.... Amy did such a good job on my outfit! Can you believe she found this dress at the Salvation Army? It was perfect for the occasion!!

No comments: