Since we're working on potty training with Jackson, I've had him running around diaper-free this morning. I kept noticing that his hands were constantly, well let's say...exploring. So after asking him to stop a couple of times our conversation went like this...
Me: Jackson, why are you doing that?
Jackson: Because I like it.
Me: Why do you like it?
Jackson: Because that's how God made it.
It's kinda hard to argue with that. So men, because I'm pretty sure you all do it, when you're asked why you do that, there's your response. From a 2 year old.
4 comments:
LOL that is too funny!
And, no, you can't argue with that!
Ah, kids. Sometimes it seems they are wise beyond their years. That is funny! But, those big boys don't need anymore excuses. Hope the nakedness is working!
Hmmm. Where does he get it from???
Maybe he learned from me instead??????
Post a Comment