Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don & Jen's Wedding Day

Don and Jen had a picture perfect wedding day -- Sunshine and 75 degrees, in March! What a great way to start your new life together! These are two of our very good friends and we are so happy for them both. Their wedding was beautiful. The ceremony took place at Hayes Barton Baptist Church in Five Points near downtown Raleigh. Their reception was at Marbles Museum, which is the same museum that I take Jackson to. I had never been to an evening event there, so I was anxious to see it all set up! And it was beautiful! One of my favorite pictures is the "view from the top". Don and Jen have headed down to St. Lucia now for their honeymoon, probably spending their days by a pool w/ a cocktail in hand. Good for them! I wish them all the best in the world and a lifetime full of love and happiness! So, wonder when they'll have a little friend for Jackson??? Hmm....


No comments: