Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy weekend

This has been a great weekend! I know it's already Monday, but we had a 3 day weekend (okay, 4 day for me) around here and beautiful weather to boot!! Since we were celebrating Don and Jen's wedding this weekend, I took Jackson to Nana and Pa-Jack's for a Friday night sleepover. We got there before lunchtime, so I was able to spend a little time with my Grandma before I headed back to Raleigh. I took her with me to Wal-Mart and Melvin's (yum!) and it turned out to be a pretty adventurous trip -- when you're 79 y/o and don't get out much, Wal-Mart is a pretty exciting place!! Jackson was up from his nap when I got back from E-town with Grandma and he was ready to go fishing with Nana and Pa-Jack. I wasn't quite ready to get back on the road, so I tagged along -- it was a beautiful day!

They got one!

I obviously have lots more updates, but this is it for tonight. Busy Weekend = Tired Mommy

No comments: