We spent the weekend in Columbia with our friends Matt and Beth. We celebrated sweet Parker's 1st birthday on Saturday. This little guy is more than our good friend's kid, he's also our godson, so we couldn't have missed his special day!
As is usual for Kate, the mama in her was in full effect with Parker. She wanted to be right there with him, taking care of him and holding his hand. So sweet!
Matt and Beth with their birthday boy!
The best part of any 1 year old's party is watching this smash into the birthday cake. Beth said Parker had never had a cupcake before, but he knew exactly what to do with it!
I'd say that's a pretty good cupcake, wouldn't you?
Kate absolutely couldn't get enough of Parker sitting in her lap. I'm glad I captured this, because I'm sure the next time we see them, he'll be interested in anything but sitting with a girl!
Let's not forget the other handsome little boy that we spent the weekend with! Mason has gotten so big and is all over the place. Jackson and Kate both had a blast hanging out with him. Is that smile not adorable?
No comments:
Post a Comment