The Christmas frenzy that was the past four weeks has finally slowed down. Our tree is still up, but only for a couple more days. By the weekend, it'll just look like winter around here. I have lots to share and am going to try and get it all posted (even our annual Tree Hunt weekend) by the New Year. How's that for a resolution?!
Let's start with our visit to see Santa. Jackson was super excited to sit with the guy and as per usual with Kate, she just followed right along with her big brother. If Jackson does it, she's gonna do it. I'm not sure if she actually spoke any words to him, or just stared, but she told us she told him she wanted babies. As for Jackson, he asked for a Buzz Lightyear 'shooter'.
As for Jackson, he asked for a Buzz Lightyear 'shooter'.
I'm not sure if either of their smiles could be any faker.
No comments:
Post a Comment