Matt and Beth came for a visit last weekend with their sweet baby boys. Mason is barely a year old and Parker just turned 12 weeks. Can you say hand full?? We were so glad they decided to pack up and make the 3 hour trip for a visit, a football game and a baby shower!
Kate was super duper excited to have a baby in her house. She wanted to hold him all the time!
Saturday morning we packed the Odyssey full with four car seats and all our tailgating gear and headed out to Carter Finley for the noontime match up against UNC.
The State-Carolina game always brings a great crowd, but I had no idea that I would see my cousin's sweet baby, Mary Lacy! I hadn't seen her in months, but her cheeks are still just as kissable!
It's always good to see family, especially when it's such a nice surprise!
Parker was quite the trooper during the game!
Mason seemed a little overwhelmed by all the excitement, but he seemed to have a great time, too!
Ten years or so ago, we sat in this same spot on the grass (before the stadium was bowled in) with a much more belligerent Matt. Today, this is the same Matt Day...
I attempted to get a good father/son picture of Jackson and Sean, but of course Jackson yanked his hat down as soon as he saw the camera. Typical.
Kate may not have been too interested in the football game, but she sure did have a good time with her Papa!
Did I say that Kate was so excited to have a baby at our house? She would have stayed just like this the whole weekend if only Parker would have agreed...
No comments:
Post a Comment