Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring!

Yesterday marked the first day of spring and I couldn't be happier.  Not only does the calendar say it's springtime, but the weather the past few days has been quite springy, too!  We've spent as much time as possible outdoors and I know two little kids who wouldn't rather be anywhere else.  Today was cloudy (but warm) so it was the perfect day to take a few pictures of my little sunshines!  I ended up with so many good ones!!

















This little girl is quite the brave one!  She's been making her way up the swingset steps for a few weeks now!
But once she gets ready to slide, she needs a little reassurance that she can make it.   
Looking at this little sneaky smile, maybe she's not so nervous after all.  ;-)




Maggie has been loving all this playing outside, too!



















One word.  Studmuffin!
Perfect example of monkey see-monkey do... 
All smiles!

No comments: