Sean and Pat were back at it Sunday morning, but the day didn't go quite as well as they had hoped. They ran into a few snags here and there, had to make a couple of unplanned trips to Lowes, and Pat, well, let's just say the board moved on him, right when he swung the hammer. But all in all, it is still coming together very well and at the end of the day, we had a porch!
The braces that went on these posts gave them quite a fit...

Is it level? Looks like it to me!

Look closely at that thumb's up. It's bandaged up well, but I know it hurt like hell!

There it is! I definitely see a swing hanging there in the back. What do you see?

Next up, rafters. Next weekend.
4 comments:
So awesome....time for some ribs and whiskey!!
Thanks jb! You are welcome to come over any time!
I'm feeling island theme party with coconuts
it's been over a week....
Post a Comment