Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Little Ringbearer

Our friends, Jenn and Matt, got married on Saturday and we were so honored that they asked Jackson to be their ringbearer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be there, because they were married on Bald Head Island and we didn't think it was a good idea for me to travel that far so close to the D-Day. I've been able to see lots of pictures though and everyone has told me how great Jackson did. We asked Jen (Misenheimer) to help out with Jackson, once Sean had to begin his groomsmen duties and it worked out great! Many thanks to Jen for all her help!! I'm not even sure she was able to take in much of the wedding, because she ended up off to the side, playing in the sand with Jackson during the ceremony!

Congrats Matt and Jenn on your beautiful wedding!! I wish you many years of love, laughter and happiness!!

Silly boy on the ferry ride to the Island
Jen guiding Jackson down the aisle

He made it!

"Seriously Don, that is MY pillow!"

The Beautiful Bride and her Handsome Groom

Just a little cutie!

Julia, his "lady" for the day!

Cute, right?!? (Note the placement of the hand. Typical man!)

2 comments:

Ashely said...

This is probably weird, but he looks like his daddy in the 'goofy ferry ride' picture. Oh, and maybe also in the last one? :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I missed his whole run down the aisle, so I am sooo glad to see these pictures! Couldn't have had a cuter Ringbearer!

And congratulations yourself, Mama! We are just so excited for you guys! =D