My mom turned 50 this week and we celebrated her birthday Saturday night with friends and family. It was a great night with some really good food and a duo of very talented musicians! The pork was cooked by Ziggy and I would highly recommend that, "You call the Zig before you cook your next PIG!" He is a two-time BBQ cook-off champion and I know why. It was great! Our friends Timmy Taylor and Billy Jackson provided the entertainment and they put on a great show! Everyone talked about how much fun they had. But most of all, the birthday girl herself had a wonderful time! We were all so happy to have been there to celebrate such a special milestone with her! I've heard (obviously) that all the fun really begins at 50! She is such a wonderful mother to me and has always made sure that I felt special, so it was great for me to have an opportunity to throw a party all for her. I love you Mama!
This is "The Twist"! My mom loves to dance! It would not have been her birthday party without a little booty shakin', and we almost didn't after we had a little technical problem! Thanks to Sandra for having all her favorites ready to play!
My Uncle Daryll
2 comments:
Shelly, GREAT JOB Planning and Hosting the Party.
PJ
What an awesome party!! I enjoyed celebrating the BIG 50 with my family and friends, and I hope everyone there enjoyed it as much as I did!!! Hats off to Shelly, Sean, and Mike for all they did to make the party a success!! I love you all!! Special thanks to Ziggy for the excellent BBQ, and to Timmy and Billy for the music!! You guys did great!!
Post a Comment