Going for his first Trick-or-Treat!
Trick or Treat!! Jackson just stood there for the longest time as everyone talked about how cute he was. He didn't really know what was going on, but he knew everyone was looking at him!
I have to tell you that I had prepared myself for Jackson's costume to be a "little boy in sweatpants". Since we got this costume a couple of weeks ago, we've tried it on him several times and he has hated it! The first time I tried the suit on he cried. And, the hat...forget it! He wouldn't even think about keeping it on. He actually wanted everyone else to wear it...just not him! But as you can see, tonight turned out great! He was so cute and so funny as Donald! He loved seeing all the other kids dressed up, too! And in case you are wondering how his first chocolate experience was....he was sleeping soundly by 7:30. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment